[deepamehta-devel] Tags 1.1 Released - Now compatible with DeepaMehta Webclient

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
So Mai 26 18:47:13 CEST 2013

Hi dear DeepaMehta developers and friends!

I've just released a new version of the DeepaMehta Tags Module (Source
Code [1]).

The main feature of this new version is that it's compatible with the
DeepaMehta 4 Webclient for the first time, meaning that once you
configured the type of your choice to be "aggregating" many "Tags", a
custom "Multi Renderer" provides you an input field called "Tags"
allowing you to "assign existing" or "create new tags" on the fly (while
editing e.g. a "Note" and with auto-completion).

Furthermore this plugin provides now it's own service methods allowing
other plugins and frontend-developers to query all Topics of any given
type associated with any number of Tags, thus enabling iterative
filtering through an arbitrary result-set based on "Tags".

Known Issues:
- There is currently no support in the GUI for using "Tags" in a "One"
to "One" "Aggregation Definition" with your type of choice. Your
"Aggregation Definition" must be set to "Many" at the side of the type
"Tag" so that the new "Multi Renderer" can come into play.

>From tomorrow on the plugin-file ("deepamehta-tags-1.1.jar") should be
available on our Download Server among the nightly-builds [2].

Cheers!

[1] https://github.com/mukil/dm4.tags

[2] http://download.deepamehta.de/nightly/