[deepamehta-devel] May 22: 1st DeepaMehta Development Meeting at TU Berlin

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mi Mai 22 17:50:12 CEST 2013

Hi Matthias,

I had a closer look at your tool and I really like it's simplicity and
cleareness. I think your chosen formulation "based on the larger
DeepaMehta framework" is good, because it still includes a reference to
DeepaMehta.

If you want to name the author it would be nice to add a hint to "the
others", too, like in "by Jörg Richter et al."

Just my 2 cents!

JuergeN