[deepamehta-devel] Developer Meeting in Berlin, Wednesday, 24. April, 4:15pm

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mi Apr 17 11:48:50 CEST 2013

Dear DeepaMehta Friends!

We have a nice announcement to make, it concerns the upcoming Wednesday
and all of you who will be in Berlin at this time.

	DeepaMehta Developer Meeting
	Wednesday, 24. April, 16:15 Uhr

	Introduction into Development with the DeepaMehta Platform.

	Place: Technische Universität Berlin
	Meeting Point: ER 136 (see also Google Maps Link [1])

Jörg Richter and his co-developers will be very glad to welcome you for
exciting chats along the use-cases and ideas you have in mind!

I am deeply sorry for this very late invitation. I hope you can still
arrange this in your schedule somehow.

Cheers,
Malte

[1]