[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta Anwendungsfälle

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Do Mär 8 14:04:22 CET 2012

Hi Torsten, Hi Matthias and all the others!

Thanks for your interesting thoughts.. I am still not quite through all
of them but i could turn some into new notes and probably will get back
to them :)

Just a short question to ziegi.. cause i dont know if listening to
pronounciation of these signs is a current use-case for you but i could
imagine it still may is so.. :) And as i saw this picture i started
thinking about an old idea of mine which in this context could boil down
to ..