[deepamehta-devel] Fwd: Watching the community wiki

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mo Dez 19 11:11:38 CET 2011

Hi Daniel et al

i made myself a Ticket at https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/172 - to
upgrade and archive our Wiki and will try to do so by the end of this year.

I recently tried to disallow user-registration at all, but i couldn't
find that setting. I remember, upgrade procedure from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6.
sounded a bit awkyard, maybe now this will be easier. From the latest
discussion here in Berlin, the wiki at this spot may become the new
(contents mainly related to usage of dm4) User's wiki, though it is yet
to be cleared out, what do we do with the contents related to DeepaMehta
2. Maybe we can "Tag" and thus organize contents in this wiki around
these two major versions.. ?

Thanks for letting me know that there is such a new JamWiki-Version.

Greetings to all!