[deepamehta-devel] "URL" as Identifier - Index Mode KEY

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sa Aug 13 16:23:14 CEST 2011

Thank you for reporting this issue!

This is fixed now. Index mode "dm4.core.key" has been added to the "URL" type.
For usage info see
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/55

Hint: to find out the format of the REST API requests see the @Path annotations of the core service calls:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta/blob/master/deepamehta-core/src/main/java/de/deepamehta/core/impl/service/EmbeddedService.java