[deepamehta-devel] 2 new subscribers from Japan!

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Mi Okt 28 18:09:38 CET 2009

Dear DeepaMehta developers,

FYI: we have 2 new deepamehta-devel subscribers from Japan:
	yutaka-o at fsinet.or.jp
	arch at drive.co.jp

# General info about DeepaMehta development:

DeepaMehta 2 has reached its end-of-lifecycle. The development of
DeepaMehta 3 has started 2 months ago. DeepaMehta 3 will become a
complete rewrite which combines the experiences of the recent years
with todays technology. DeepaMehta 3 starts as a pure
HTML(5)/JavaScript/AJAX Webapplication with Apache CouchDB and Lucene
at the Backend.

DeepaMehta 3 development takes place at GitHub:
http://github.com/jri

DeepaMehta 3 discussion takes place at Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/deepamehta3

# Dear subscribers from Japan:

Welcome to the deepamehta-devel list!

Would you like to introduce yourself? What is your particular interest
in DeepaMehta? How could the DeepaMehta community support you? (At
least we could turn the mailinglist discussion from German to English
:)

If you are interested in DeepaMehta 3 development you should join the
DeepaMehta 3 Google Group.

Cheers
Jörg Richter
DeepaMehta co-founder