[deepamehta-devel] [Feature #3055] Reveal More

admin at berlios.de admin at berlios.de
Di Sep 9 13:46:07 CEST 2008

Feature Request #3055, was updated on 2007-Jan-15 22:27
You can respond by visiting:
http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=3055&group_id=5174

Category: None

By: jri
Date: 2008-Sep-09 13:46

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=21119
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/312.6

The aspect of better handling of result sets and the concept of a "Reveal all"
button has been extracted to the feature request #4299 "Better handling of
result sets (DONATED feature)".

This feature request is renamed back to its original name ("Reveal More").

By: x28