[deepamehta-devel] Javadoc

Urs Lerch mail at ulerch.net
Do Mär 13 20:50:31 CET 2008

Hi,

Yes, I agree that double the information wasn't a good idea. So doxygen
is fine with me.

And I really think that a nightly build is a MUST! But how do we get
there? Who could manage that? Is there anybody else out there?

I don't know what the infrastructure looks like, but I guess there
should be a little bit of machine resource left for this little task. If
I had the account information I would do it, though I'm not really an
expert in such things - in my former job I used to have my "ants" :)

Regards,
Urs