[deepamehta-devel] License Files

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
So Jun 22 21:10:27 CEST 2008

Hi Urs,

thank you for adding the license files!
Your SVN operation looks OK.
Just one note:

Pperhaps it is a good idea to rename the files:
	licence -> LICENSE.txt
	lizenz -> LICENSE-de.txt
This way the naming would match the README files.
Please note: I prefere "License" -- with an s --, the american english
form. All DeepaMehta texts are written in american english, like the
GPL3 itself.

Furthermore you are now an administrator for the Berlios bug tracking
and feature request tools. This means you can make changes to bug
reports and feature requests. Now you are able to close your feature
request #004180 by yourself.

Thanks for your first check-in!

Cheers,
Jörg