[deepamehta-devel] windows run script for the third

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Do Feb 14 18:51:52 CET 2008

Hello Caspar,

thanks for your fast reply concerning the windows run script. I didn't
had the time to took a deeper look into the nsis project which you
recommended.

For a special DeepaMehta Windows Package to distribute DeepaMehta for
Personal Users who can't handle a command-line installation this could
be an interesting tool to use, definitely. But i also think that it
would be much more convenient if you have the same process of
installation and configuration independently from your operating system.
I will give my batch "skills" a try, if no one had time to take care of
this feature but it would be much more efficient if someone with some
experiences at this topic, could take a look. I assume that with this
windows specific approach, it would be doubled work.

We will see and find a way through this, ;)

Have a nice "Feierabend",

Malte