[deepamehta-devel] Possible Web Service Project

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
So Aug 24 13:29:59 CEST 2008

Hi Enrico,

between java and flash there is already a connection, with proprietary
flex j2ee web-app, this handles the de- and serialization of
actionscript to java. your suggestion, as an open variant, seems to be
very interesting for a special flash solution but at the moment we are
also interested in the general advantages of an open web service.

have you any experience with soap/wsdl or any concerns about the speed
or implementation of web services for deepamehta?

gruß,
malte